Put the legal experience of Kenner, Louisiana Commercial Driver's License CDL Lawyer Paul Massa to work for you.
Attorney Paul Massa has been helping Kenner, Louisiana commercial drivers "CDL's" by providing legal representation for speeding and other highway citations since 1991.
Examples Kenner CDL of cases he defends:
• No trucks allowed on bridge
• CDL Speeding Tickets
• Log book violation for interstate trucking
• Louisiana CDL DWI Driving While Intoxicated
• School bus driver's traffic ticket
• Taxi cab driver stop sign defense
• UPS driver speeding ticket citation
• Refusing to take a chemical test
• DWI record expungement
IT IS EASY TO START THE FREE CONSULTATION PROCESS:
1. To begin, please fill out the FREE CONSULTATION FORM or call 504-975-6606
2. When I receive your information through my website form, I email message to you an Offer of Legal Representation, how I can help you, and also an immediate FREE legal fee quote for your consideration.
3. When you accept my Legal Representation Offer, by paying the legal fee and sending me a copy of your traffic ticket, I do all the work as your attorney representing you before the court. You will not need to appear in court.
4. After your ticket is successfully resolved, I will provide you with the final disposition, any court paperwork, and all the instructions to follow if there is a fine to pay the court in order to keep your ticket off your driving record at DMV.
It's easy to retain the legal experience of Louisiana traffic ticket lawyer Paul Massa for your case.
Telephone and internet consultations are always FREE with no obligation.
Why hire Attorney Paul Massa to successfully resolve your CDL Commercial Drivers License ticket?
To save a lot of money and aggravation, but more importantly: to protect your driving record at DMV preserving your job, career and livelihood as a commercial driving profession.
The most important consideration, particularly in the current economy, is at all costs reduce your risks of losing your commercial driving job or professional driving status. You know better than anyone that your job depends on keeping your driving record clear of problems, Attorney Paul Massa understands this also and is qualified and experienced to defend your legal rights and financial interests.
I represent clients effectively by utilizing the knowledge and experience obtained practicing law since 1991 in all Louisiana Traffic Courts. My goal is to avoid a Kenner, CDL ticket costing you your living, and your family's financial security.
If you have a CDL, I encourage you to: "Just call Paul" at 504-975-6606 for a free initial consultation to discuss your traffic or speeding ticket."
Telephone and internet consultations are always FREE with no obligation. I will provide to you an immediate FREE quote for your consideration.